FOOD DIALOGUE - BY FERRAN ALVAREZ AND MARIA MASDEVALL

FOOD DIALOGUE:

VEGETABLE FAJITAS


  • F: Hello, what are you going to cook today’
  • M: I’m going to cook vegetable fajitas, a Mexican food.
  • F: What’s that made with?
  • M: It’s made of mushrooms, onions, peppers, and beans in Mexican spices.
  • F: Oh, that sounds great! How is it cooked? And what is served with?
  • M: Is cooked on a hot grill and it comes with salsa sauce and tortilla wraps.
  • F: I’m not very keen on salsa sauce but I can’t resist trying some of the vegetable fajitas!


PIZZA
  • M: Hello, what are you going to cook today?
  • F: I’m going to cook Pizza tandoori, an Italian food.
  • M: What’s that made with?
  • F: It’s made of thin pizza base topped with cheese, tomato and hot, spicy chicken tikka pieces.
  • M: That sounds tasty! How is it cooked? And what is served with?
  • F: Is cooked in our special pizza overs and it comes with a mixed salad.
  • M: I’m not very keen on spicy chicken but I can’t resist trying this pizza.


Resultat d'imatges de PIZZA tandoori






Comentaris

Entrades populars